no but what pisses me off is when parents dont let boys and girls hang out as friends like especially when it comes to sleepovers
like no i dont want his dick in me i want to sit on my floor and throw board game pieces at him when i lose
finally someone said it
especially when kids are like 6-10 and parents say this like do you really think they’re gonna end up doing the nasty at that age like what?
Also it’s just hetronornative bullshit
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.
Get up and leave // E.E (via be-fearless-brave-and-kind)
Love this so much
someone needs to hold me for a week. no breaks. just holding. seven days of being held. i am needy and i need that right now
May you have enough money to pay your bills this month with a little extra left over for a bit of fun.
This is one of the nicest things to wish for someone
Copyright © 2013–2014